A few things to remember before you reset your account password
- Please make sure that you have activated your account using the email that you have received when you first created your account.
- You cannot reset your password without activating your account first.
- Please memorize your password; if a password is written down it must be secure.
- Password must be atleast (6) characters in length
- Your password must contain at least one (1) Uppercase letter (A-Z), one (1) Lowercase letter (a-z), one Digit (0-9) and one special character (such as @, #, $)
- Your password cannot start with a number or a special character